- Rugged overmoulded polycarbonate housing provides unsurpassed durability, including ability to survive 10 ft (3 m) drop; IP65-certified
- Field-proven integral pump provides consistent gas flow, eliminating concerns of externally-attached components
- High performance XCell Sensors last longer- typical life greater than 4 years for combustible, O2, CO/H2S, SO2, CO/NO2 and CO (high concentration) sensors and
greater than 3 years for NH3 and Cl2 sensors
- PID (photoionization) sensor sets the gas detection bar even higher to meet evolving and diverse needs for VOC detection. PIDs are required tools not only for industrial hygiene, HazMat and specialized detection applications, but are increasingly a key element for safety teams and industrial operations.
- Most sensor response and clear times <15 seconds
- Rapid bump test gives results in less than 10 seconds for most common sensor configurations
- Span calibration time of 60 seconds for most common sensor configurations
- MotionAlert feature option tells others that user has become immobile
- InstantAlert feature provides manual alarm to alert others as to a potentially hazardous situation
- Large buttons and bright display provide easy operation, even when users wear gloves
- Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions users when unit's sensor nears end-of-life
- Wireless Bluetooth included standard
There are currently no downloads available for this product. Please check back again soon.